The Awesome Human Brain

There are about 100 billion neurons in the human brain, the same number of stars in our galaxy. An estimated 70,000 thoughts are produced by the brain on an average day. After age 30, the brain shrinks a quarter of a percent in mass each year.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Next round of questions, put on your thinking caps, helmets, hats or bonnets

"My life can be measured in hours, I serve by being devoured. Thin, I am quick. Fat, I am slow. Wind is my foe. What am I?

"Stiff is my spine and my body is pale, but I'm always ready to tell a tale". What am I?

For Lisa, "What do you get when you divide the diameter of a jack-o-lantern by its circumference"?

I have a neck, but no head, but I still wear a cap. What am I?

I start with an "e", I end with an "e", but I usually contain only one letter. What am I?

4 comments:

  1. 1. candle
    2. book
    3. ?
    4. Hmmmmm.......
    5. envelope

    Love the "GOliath's arena" photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally, our youngest, got to visit over there, Spring of 2011. Between her, and traveling companion, they took close to 4500 pictures!

    Good job on answers.

    Lisa, how bout answering #3!!

    Anyone know the answer to #4?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bottle...neck and they have a cap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, its a bottle.

    Could even have jagermeister in it. (probably butchered spelling on that)

    ReplyDelete