The Awesome Human Brain

There are about 100 billion neurons in the human brain, the same number of stars in our galaxy. An estimated 70,000 thoughts are produced by the brain on an average day. After age 30, the brain shrinks a quarter of a percent in mass each year.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

3rd round of Questions

Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, for what is beyond is what he or she seeks.
What am I?

For Kato: How could a cowboy ride into town on Friday, stay two days, and ride out on Friday?

Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday,Friday,Saturday or Sunday?

They have not flesh, nor feathers, nor scales, nor bone. Yet they have fingers and thumbs of their own. What are they?

Repeat of earlier question that no one has answered (correctly!!) What is more useful when it is broken?

5 comments:

  1. Questions that have not been answered correctly from round 2 will be reposted in round 4.

    Did everyone see Goliaths comment about posting pictures here? It can be done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have the answer to what's more useful when it's broken:

    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCPHEb1HZi9q7c_1Movcc5JA9snk5akOLxt48BOkabd3PzkbBF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cindiloohoo!!! For your submission. Now, if I could only view it! Would you mind trying to email it to me? Or possibly put it on GAW forum? There has to be a way to do this.


    Goliath, I copied Cindiloohoos link, and put it in the search box, but its not working.

    Cant help but think about Zoolander. "The files are IN the computer"
    LOL. I know very little about modern technology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, if you highlight my link and right click on it, you can choose to go to it and it will show you the picture. I just tested it and it works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Left click over link to highlight, right click after highlighted to get command to "go to..."

    ReplyDelete