The Awesome Human Brain

There are about 100 billion neurons in the human brain, the same number of stars in our galaxy. An estimated 70,000 thoughts are produced by the brain on an average day. After age 30, the brain shrinks a quarter of a percent in mass each year.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Slower than molasses...

Tabulating who participated in Awesome Blog took soooo long (not really). I just procrastinated, then forgot, then got busy with other stuff, anyway, I just spent a whole 10 minutes or less and it looks like Goliath, Cindiloohoo, Grammy of 5 and Square Peg all participated and submitted correct answers.

Cindiloohoo was the only player who submitted a picture as requested. Even though I could not view the picture she sent, she did send one.

Please let me know how to get the fabulous gifts and prizes out to the 4 of you.

1 comment:

  1. You can bring my fab. gift when we get together!

    I also had pictures, but just couldn't figure out how to send them to you.

    Thanks, Gail

    ReplyDelete