The Awesome Human Brain

There are about 100 billion neurons in the human brain, the same number of stars in our galaxy. An estimated 70,000 thoughts are produced by the brain on an average day. After age 30, the brain shrinks a quarter of a percent in mass each year.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Square Pegs Fab Gift is Done

There are a few pictures on Goliath's forum depicting Square Pegs gift.

Feedback is encouraged, and welcome, as I took artistic license with this one.

If you like it, great! Please tell me why. If you don't like it, thats ok too, just say so, and why.

I will drop this off at Goliath's place unless Sellersburg or Borden is more convenient for you to pick it up. Of course, if you do not want it, then please send me a message/comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment